Monday, February 22, 2010

Bring on the Kongs!!

I finally broke down and forked over the money for a couple of Kongs. The dogs are rather hard on toys. They destroy all the toys I buy them. BUT the Kong is pretty much indestructible. They are MEANT to be chewed. I stuffed these with peanut butter and dog food. The first time I gave them to the dogs they just looked at me, looked at the Kongs and walked away!

WHAT!? These things are reeking of peanut butter and the dogs WALK AWAY!

It took about an hour for Gentry to finally sit down and spend a little time with his Kong.



Angus figured it out first and had his clean in about 30 minutes, after walking around it for about 20 minutes.

Look at his little tongue!

Silly dogs.

Now they clean them out in about 20 minutes.





Smart dogs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful boys and the wife of Hubby, the love of my life. I am an amateur photographer, a wanna be writer and the house keeper. (I'm not very good at that last one...)